September 17, 2013

Vivianne Karese Lewis

Here's a very happy post dedicated to my little bottle of sunshine..Vivianne Karese! Her name means alive in God's grace..and she has definately been that! This girl has survived and flourished through a very crazy year..her first year and my insane meltdown:)! She has handled it with love and kisses. She has slept through the night since 4 months old:)..she has a heart that loves everyone; it didn't matter who held her she just loved them and that is a gift my friends! Her bright blue eyes and smile make me laugh and there is never any judgement there. Thank you for being my angel honey through this season! I look forward to watching your toddle go to a run and your gaga's come into words. You are amazing and I can't wait to see what our Lord has planned for you. Love ya - Momma









No comments: